Ko te mahitahi tātou kia anga whakamua
Vision : Kei te kura
– There are high expectations for tamariki to achieve academically
– There are high expectations for tamariki to behave properly
– Cultural identity is valued and celebrated
– All members of the school community are respected
Beliefs : Ngā whakapono
– Teaching is culturally linked and relevant
– Teaching involves reflection and continuous improvement through professional learning – Positive whānau and community support and participation enhance student progress – All members of the school community are entitled to enjoy a safe learning environment
Values for learning : Ngā ūara
– Whānaungātanga: Building and maintaining positive relationships
– Ahuatanga akō: Being a lifelong learner
– Rangatiratanga: Empowering leaders
COVID-19 Whānau reminder about case notifications.Thu Mar 17 11:45am
Tēnā tātou e te whānau,
He mihi manawaroa ki a koutou e noho motuhake nei i tō koutou kainga i runga i te mate nei.
Over the last week, we have had an increase in the number of confirmed staff, student cases, and household contacts for COVID-19. A big thank you to those notifying the school about your child(ren) details. This is essential in making sure we are all safe. Kia noho haumaru tātou.
Here is a valuable link in working out the isolation periods as it stands now.
COVID-19 student case March 7th 2022Mon Mar 07 11:45pm
COVID-19 confirmed student case 7th March 2022
Please note that a student has tested positive for COVID-19, who was briefly at our school today. Other students not related to this case have also tested positive or are household contacts and are isolating.
Tēnā koutou e te whānau,
The health and wellbeing of our tamariki, staff and community is our top priority. You may have heard there’s another confirmed COVID-19 case in our school community.
What is being done?
• We have been promptly informed by the parents
• We’re working together with cases, families and households who are isolating
• We will remain open for classes for now.
Let the office know if your child is a confirmed positive or a household case.
Please remember children must stay home if they are unwell.
Noho ora mai,
COVID-19 confirmed case 27.2.202Tue Mar 01 03:15pm
COVID-19 confirmed case 27.2.2022
Please note that no child has tested positive for COVID-19 at our school to date.
Tēnā koutou e te whānau
The health and wellbeing of our children, staff and community is a top priority. You may have heard there’s another confirmed COVID-19 case in our school community.
What we’re doing
• We’ll text and call all those directly affected
• We’re working with cases and households isolating
• We will remain open for classes.
Let the office know if your child is a confirmed positive or household case. Please remember children must stay home if they are unwell.
Noho ora mai,